Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Swim Meet

This is our favorite swimmer. We are so proud of her accomplishment this weekend. She bested a few of her times and overcame some fears to face this meet with her head held high. The meet was out of town and we were hosted by some dear friends for the overnight stay. It was great to visit and be pampered with great food and company. Our little man was so bored the entire meet but managed to keep himself somewhat entertained. He didn't complain till the very end. It's wonderful to see signs of maturing.



I'm beginning to feel the crunch of time. It's only a week away till my surgery. I'm very thankful for each of these weekends to be able to focus on each of the kids individually. Next weekend is Cam.'s B-day. I have been having lots of strange dreams about surgery and hospitals.

Please pray that the cancer has not moved into my lymph's, and every aspect of the surgery. I do feel the sustaining prayers of all of you. Thank you!!

No comments: