Wednesday, October 10, 2007

1st decision

We have chosen to do a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction.
We meet with the Plastic surgeon at UCSF on Oct.15th (with a list of questions in hand)
If all goes as planned the Mastectomy will be on Oct. 23rd. at UCSF.

The Lord has had mercy on me again. Having it on the 23rd instead of sooner. I was able to arrange some things: set up this blog (with the help of friends), schedule my mom to fly out for the week of the surgery, rearrange school plans, have 24hrs alone with Neal, have Aurora's swim meet, and have Cameron's B-day. (just to name a few).

Thank you all for your support and constant care of our family through calls, emails, cards, hugs, prayers and the physical needs. Please keep us in your prayers. As we know our needs we will update the link I have posted on this blog. I hope this is easy for everyone.

3 comments:

Camiva Mom said...

This is such a wonderful thing to have done for yourself and for all of us who love you dearly and call you friend!

We see more I-Spy-God's lately because of you mentinoning them, the Holy Spirit is at work withiin and around us isn't He!

You are definetly on our daily prayers, and many times more than that. We all love you, and trust the love of our Lord too!

In Christ,
Heather~

Kate said...

We are praying for you each day Yvette. Please call if you need anything!!!

The Grogan Clan

Renee said...

Hey you guys,
Bryan and I are keeping you in our prayers. I really like the name you chose for your blogspot. I have heard many songs already today on klove that makes me sing in prayer for you.
Do you have Chris Tomlin's "See the Morning" cd? I would like to send it to you if you don't.
I searched a specific verse for you this morning. I like this one:
Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you His peace at all times and in every situation. The Lord be with you. 2 Thes 3:16
Love ya