Sunday, October 21, 2007

7th Birthday party




Cameron's 7th Birthday. Dinosaur was the theme. I made the cake. It was chocolate cake with Berry Rainbow Sherbet on top, all covered with frosting. It's supposed to look like a volcano with a river, land and dinosaurs. The picture isn't as clear as I had hoped.


Really it all started the night before at our co-op Lego Extravaganza. Cameron ended up winning 1st in his age group and also The Peoples Choice award. His entry was a mining theme with cotton as water or dust effects. We are very proud of his work.

He had a great party full of fun; Pinata, games, cake and presents. I can't believe my little boy is 7 now. He has grown so much this past year not just physically but mostly in his character.

1 comment:

Camiva Mom said...

Vaughn had a terrific time!

Visit my blog a little later for info on Cameron's blog from our perspetive. We really enjoyed his 7th birthday.

Love ya friend!