Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sugery is a Go

These are the Wednesdays we all look forward to. It is co-op day. I really felt the concern and subsequent prayers of so many. It was a wonderful presence to be in.
When we arrived home there was a message from the Dr's staff to confirm the 23rd at 2pm. I called her back schedule the rest of the process. So now I have to be in San Francisco on Fri. at 12:30 - 3:30 to do pre-op with the nurse and then do pre-registration at the hospital.
Thank you Lord!!!
I must admit...the surgery is real, now.
I'm also saddened that I won't have Friday with my son to prepare for his birthday and to do the Lego Extravaganza with him. I don't want to take away from his day or time in any way if possible. I am thankful for the confirmation and progress of surgery. I'm just coming face to face with my own limitations and it is hard to let go of some of my own expectations (of me). or maybe, I just don't want to let go of the picture in my head that I want for him.
Thank you for you prayers and please continue.

No comments: