Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day of Surgery

Today was Surgery Day.....

(Note: Yvette's friends are posting updates until Yvette/Neal are home and able to have the strength to comment themselves. Thank you for your continued support of our dear friend!!)

Yvette went in around 10:30 a.m. followed with surgery at 1:00 p.m. While in surgery the doctor found more cancer than expected and that is what is taking longer.

Yvette's mom, Yvonne, did say that so far things have gone well (Praise God).

They expect Yvette to stay in the hospital in San Francisco another day (probably till Thursday), and they will be able to know more tomorrow.

Because of the extensive surgery done today, this will make her recovery a little longer and harder so please pray for her in that way.

Please leave comments, prayers & scriptures on this site as they are all very encouraging to Yvette and Family.

6 comments:

jewellspring said...

Yvette, our prayers for you today have been very frequent. You and your family stayed on our hearts and minds. It's nine pm and we just prayed specifically for you to know the presence of the Comforter when you awake.

And step by step He'll lead you...

Melinda said...

Yvette, not an hour has gone by today that I have not prayed for you, for Neal, for the kids. You are so in my heart.
-Deep peace of Christ to you-
Melinda

Camiva Mom said...

Galatians 6:2
"Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."

Praying for you dear friend!

The Owens Clan

Unknown said...

Yvette and Neal, we continue to pray for you.

God is your refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. The Lord Almighty is with you at this very moment; the God of Jacob is your fortress. (Psalm 46:1,7)

Blessings to you,
The Arenchilds

Jenny <> said...

Yvette,
You are so precious! I've been praying for you and the gang, and so is our church here in Illinois.
I want to wrap my arms around you and hold you and tell you I love you, (I know, sounds corny). I look at the picture you gave me, oh, so many years ago, and it brings joy to my heart. I wish I were closer to help you, but know that our God is an awesome God, and He is always with you (and hopfully giving you hugs from me).
Rest in Him,
Jenny <><

Lumpy Chickn said...

Dear Sis,
I talked to Neal yesterday and he told me what had happened with the surgeon. I tried to be encouraging. I want you to know that I told dad & all of us down south are praying for you. ALL OF US! I have all my co-workers & friends praying as well. I love you very much & told Neal I will try to come up for a Thursday night thru Sunday afternoon again, so I can try to help out & just come & love on you!
I love you,
Your little sis (Lumpy Chicken)