Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A game we play

We often don't see the hand of God because we are not looking for it. Therfore I-Spy-God is something discussed at our house to remind us.

I warn you it is always clearest in hind sight.

Here are some examples leading up to this journey:
* I felt the Lord's prompting to not teach a class at our co-op this semester. This was very hard for me to follow, but I did.
*I had a leading to prepare dinners in the freezer, thinking I was being organized for the new school year, not realizing we would need these for tougher times.
* The pain I mentioned in my earlier post
* I had a sense of what I was getting into before I went to the doctor.
* Neal meeting me at the general practitioners office.
* Neighbor to watch my children on 9/10 from 8am -2:30pm
* the scripture the Lord gave me the Sunday before (Eph. 3:16,20)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Yvette-
Thanks for sharing with us your "I spy God" moments. As we see Christ working in the ordinary things of our lives we see His hand directing us. Sweet Yvette, the Lord is watching over you this very moment, he is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night."
We will walk this journey with you Yvette.
Love,
The Arenchilds