Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving

Neal's parents came over the hill Wednesday afternoon and brought plenty of food. They live in Fallon, NV. and are 80 yrs old. So we worry when they travel. On Thursday before we had dinner the kids, Neal and his Dad went over and played flag football with some other families. Some slight injuries but that didn't out weigh the fun. Neal and his mom cooked everything. The big glitch in the day was that Dorothy got sick, something upset her stomach from breakfast and she was throwing up most of the day so she didn't eat any of the Thanksgiving dinner. We played games and visited, it was a wonderful time.




Friday Dorothy and I went to the local fairgrounds for the craft fare. She still wasn't feeling the best. I had fun looking at all the booths. I got lots of ideas but only made a small purchase. She needed to get back and my energy wasn't at it's top.


Neal's parents had to leave Saturday morn. to head on up to Klammath Falls, Oregon to see some more of the family. Cameron wasn't quite himself which was explained later that day at about 5 pm he began throwing up till about 5 am, then at 9 am he started a low grade fever. That was gone by 2 pm. Neal took him to the pet store later that Sunday. Cameron had been saving his money since summer to purchase a Bearded Dragon.
He is named Spark
(from Spartacus)

2 comments:

Camiva Mom said...

Spark is a handsome new addition to your family, congratulation, make sure and tell Cameron that Vaughn is looking forward to meeting him.

I love the fish face of you Yvette!!!

I'm praying for you friend, I know a lot is going on right now with the chemo, your dog, etc...so we continue to pray to our Lord who hears and provides.

Joy in the Lord,
Heather~

Anonymous said...

Cameron,

Spark is amazing! I don't know if I agree with Heather, though. Handsome? I think I'll stick with amazing!

Sandy