Sunday, December 2, 2007

Redue blood work

Upon arriving home from an expansion on the 26th I received a call from Dr. Campbell at 7:20 pm to state that he didn't like the blood work from the Kidney and Iron. He would like me to re due these blood tests Tuesday so he can have the results by Wednesday to confirm whether to begin Chemo on Friday. The Kidney showed it was under stress and the Iron showed I was loosing blood. Worse case scenario we were looking at some sort of cancer causing stress on the Kidney, best case I was just still recovering from the surgery. I put in a few calls for prayer...

I went in Tuesday and Wednesday during Co-op the nurse called to state that the Kidney results were improved and that I needed to begin an Iron supplement of Iron Sulfate 325 mg per day. We were a go for Chemo on Friday.

Thank you for all your prayers.

No comments: