Friday, November 2, 2007

Foolishness

Well my Mother had to go home on Tuesday. I thought how am I going to manage, but on the other hand I thought this will be a good opportunity for me to get up and start going. So Tuesday went just lovely. A visitor came and brought some cheer. I felt very pampered.

SO Wednesday comes and I look at the exercises they want me to be doing and I was feeling full of energy and sick of my dirty floor.... I thought I would combine my frustration and my exercises into vacuuming. No, I wasn't going to do any of the hard stuff (I have a Rainbow system) I would only push the vacuum....WELL LET ME TELL YOU women of the home, we all use way more muscles than the exercise gurus would like us to think. I was exhausted after only a area rug and a hall rug....YES!! I payed for it all the rest of the day and all the next day too. Yes! I have learned my lesson.

The kids enjoyed the Fall Festival at church. Thank you to those who made that happen with costumes and rides. They were overjoyed.

No comments: