Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the Mean Time

Monday my white blood count was going up (1.2 =1,200 ... I was 1.0). So we scheduled for Wednesday.... again the white blood count is too low. Actually it has dropped lower than it ever has...now at .9. So we will try for Monday ???

In the meantime I wanted to share some things that have happened while I was going weekly:

*Aurora had her 12th Birthday. She requested that we watch home videos of her as a baby. I was really struck by how time flies. I thought when did I blink and she went from sweet vibrant baby to enthusiastic young adolescent. She had a lovely birthday party with a few close friends. God was so gracious to me on that weekend, do to some miracle I wasn't sick that weekend.
*Aurora had a swim meet in Carson City (Minden) and she nocked 6 seconds off Breast stroke time!!


*Our Coop group started up again. It is always a high point in our families lives. I personally feel honored to be associated with such intelligent, talented, loving and God fearing women.

*I was finally able to get an appointment at UCSF ( after calling for 3 wks) for an expansion. According to the Doctor I am fully expanded and now I just am waiting to be done with Chemo and then have my Switch out surgery. That is where they take out the expander and put in the implant (either saline or silicone). You also choose at this point if you want a nipple or not (keep in mind it will be static). Then about 3 wks after this surgery (when you are healed) if you have chosen a nipple they will now tattoo an areola on.

3 comments:

Camiva Mom said...

Was thinking of you friend~

I'll be praying for you this weekend!

In Christ~
HO

Moorea said...

You are right, we just blink and they
have grown. I remember when you were
prego with Aurora. Time does fly.
I love you girl. Praying for you today.
~Mo

Anonymous said...

joudgenog
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/acomplia-rimonabant]acomplia rimonabant[/url]
TralraisseBet